Sunday School Classes
- Nursery (newborn to 2 years old) Our Nursery is available during the Sunday School hour and Worship service. Nursery Coordinator - Kelly Cary
- Beginners (Potty-trained to Kindergarten)
- Primaries (grades 1-3)
- Juniors (grades 4-7)
- Middle/High School (grades 8-12 & some college) Get comfortable and dive into God’s Word without reservation. Questions are encouraged as we uncover the stories, truths, and difficult passages to find out what God has for us. Be ready to be challenged to walk closer to Him.
- Life Matters (Young Adults: college, career, single, married, kids or not) We're just like you... piecing life together, mending torn places, patching holes & ironing things out. Every aspect of who we are hinges on relationships. The truth is - we're wired for relationships. We want to belong to a group where when things like faith get messy, we know we're not alone. We want to use our time to make a difference in this world. While there's a lot we haven't figured out, we know we need God and each other. Class material is the “LIFE MATTERS” Quarterly.
- Ladies Bible Class (women of all ages) Dedicated to serving, learning and knowing God and His Will; with lively discussions and there are no dumb questions. Issues of a woman’s heart are held in confidence.
- Joyful Adults (Senior adults) What would we do without those terrific senior citizens and pillars of the church? You're never too old to learn more about our loving Savior and they have a great time together doing just that!
- Believe Sanctuary Class (Adults of all ages) A basic primer on faith and what we believe as Christians. These classes are based on the book, "Believe" by Randy Frazee. Teachers: Dr. Lynn Hardaway & Mr. Craig Creamer. (Hear the lessons below).
See the map for classroom locations.